Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone!

As I get ready to eat turkey at my in-laws, I would like to write a little note before I go.

I usually spend this time with my family and I miss them greatly. Since this is the first time in 10 years my husband has had the holiday off, I thought we would spend it with his family.We have had some pretty funny things happen with the family that made us all laugh prior to dinner, and I thought to myself how thankful I was I have this time with his family. The stories will stay with us and I will always laugh when I think of them.

So I leave you with this....Always have fun where ever you end up and always be THANKFUL for the people around you!

Best...

1 comment:

JB Nova said...

Greetings,
I am thankful for your words of wisdom!
Best Regards,
joeB
PS: blog really looks great!